Seminar for NHEW 2014, in Toronto (04.03.2014)
I wish I was going to be in Toronto today! The Joint Centre for Bioethics (JCB) at the University of Toronto, is hosting a seminar to celebrate National Health Ethics Week (NHEW):
Public Health Ethics: What Next?
If you’ll be Toronto today, this seminar will be in Room 610 (Health Sciences Building; 6th floor), at 155 College Street, from 1610-1730.
The fantastic line-up of bioethics presenters is:
- Angus Dawson, Professor of Public Health Ethics, University of Birmingham, UK
- Cécile Bensimon, Research Associate, Faculty of Dentistry and Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto
- Diego Silva, Research Fellow, Institute for History, Ethics and Philosophy of Medicine, Hannover, Germany
- Maxwell J. Smith, Doctoral Student & CIHR Fellow in Public Health Policy, Dalla Lana School of Public Health and Joint Centre for Bioethics, University of Toronto
- Alison Thompson, Assistant Professor, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto
- Ross Upshur, Department of Family and Community Medicine and Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto
See the JCB website for details: http://jcb.utoronto.ca